Knowledge Base

Where can i use the IP-Resources?


When your active network equipment and / or site(s) are located in the RIPE-NCC service area, resources obtained via MyRoot.PW may be used.

Regions that use RIPE LIR services can be seen in the KB-Article: Regions that can use the RIPE LIR Services.

Individuals and organizations based outside of the service area may use the resources if the site / network is located within the service area.

Please rate this article to help us improve our Knowledge Base.

0 0

a brand of Sebastian-Wilhelm Graf

Premium IT-Services

Proud Member: